Plant lighting system
Metaflex TwiLight is a transformable frame system designed to illuminate flowers, seedlings, microgreens and other plants at home.
Twin Light can also be used to illuminate aquariums. Two LED lamps with a total PAR value of 212 µMol / m 2 / s provide plants with a light similar to the sun. Samsung LEDs with a luminous flux of 38.8 lm have the highest luminous efficacy of 220 lm / W.
The “solar spectrum” of LEDs makes it possible to grow almost all types of houseplants, seedlings and microgreens under such light.
- The system is maximally adapted for placement on a windowsill, and is available for installation even on the narrowest surfaces – 7.87″inch wide.
- Convenient lamp height adjustment allows you to set the required distance to the top leaves of plants as they grow, up to a maximum height of 44″inch.
- Due to the low supply voltage of 12V lamps, the system is safe for people and pets.
- The frame of the device consists of thin-walled metal tubes Ø0.5″inch coated with polymer paint using powder technology.
- Simplicity and ease of assembly allows you to assemble (disassemble) the system within 2-3 minutes.
Metaflex TwiLight complete set:
- A set of tubes for assembling the frame – 7 pcs
- A set of additional tubes to increase the height of the luminaire – 2 pcs.
- Led lamps – 2 pieces
- Set of plastic connectors – 10 pcs
- Power adapter 110-220v / 12v – 1 pc
- USB / 2pin power cord, 39″inch – 1 pc
Technical characteristics of the climate system Metaflex Twi Light
|Luminaire unit supply voltage||12v|
|System power rating||13,8W|
|Luminaire spectrum||Full Spectrum|
|Number of LEDs (Samsung LM301B)||2*20|
|Number of additional LEDs (optional)||2*4|
|Lamp size||24*0.74 inch (diameter)|
|Luminous flux density (PAR)*||2*106 µMol/m2/s|
|Luminous flux ( Φ v )||2*1517 Lm|
|Luminous performance||220 Lm/W|
|Energetic Illumination (IRR)*||22,57 W/m2|
|Color rendering index CRI (Ra)||85,66%|
|Color Temperature (CCT)||3317 К|
|Luminaire lifting height||44″inch|
|Assembled frame size||25*15*23″inch|
|Weight, without box||1.5 lb|
|Weight with box||2 lb|